I made a wrong medical declaration while applying for Provisional Driving Licence (PDL)/Qualified Driving Licence (QDL). What should I do?

Modified on Fri, 26 Apr 2024 at 07:03 PM

If you have made any wrong medical declaration during your PDL or QDL application, you must present a Doctor's memo to Traffic Police Woodlands Test Centre (WTC) at Level 1, to certify you. Once your records have been updated, you may reapply for the PDL or QDL.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article