Why do I need to sign up for Class 3 Express Course after obtaining Class 3C/ 3AC licence?

Modified on Fri, 28 Apr 2023 at 04:35 PM

Upon passing the Basic Theory Test,  foreigners (work permit & S-pass holders) may be granted Class 3C or 3CA driving licence by Traffic Police where they can only drive non-commercial motorcar upon successful conversion.

If you wish to drive light goods vehicles, minivans and small buses, you should enrol for the Express Course to obtain a Class 3 or 3A driving licence. 

You will need to pass an eyesight test, apply for Provisional Driving Licence (ePDL), and fulfil three (03) Simulator modules, attend one (01)  classroom Defensive Theory lesson and a minimum of twelve (12) lessons before taking the Traffic Police Practical Test.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article