What do I need to bring along for the Class 3/ 3A enrolment?

Modified on Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 09:57 AM

You must have the following ready:

  • Valid Singapore NRIC/ Passport.
  • Valid Work Permit, S Pass, EP or other FIN Card  (Foreigners).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article