What to bring along for enrolment of Motorcar Refresher course?

Modified on Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 9:42 AM

You'll need the following:
  • NRIC / Passport
  • Class 3/3A Qualified Driving Licence

Do note that all parking fees, Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) and Restricted Zone (RZ) charges incurred during the course will be borne by participants whenever applicable. 

Manual and Automatic Transmission Car is available.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article