How do I enrol for the Basic Theory Course?

Modified on Thu, 12 Oct 2023 at 12:35 PM

As this course is not made available for online registration, you'll need to enrol in-person. Do come down to the Service Centre 10 min before the designated timing (11.30am, 1.30pm and 4.30pm) for enrolment exercise. 

Click here for more information.

Bring along your NRIC/ Passport (must be 18 years of age from date of birth. 
Foreigners to bring their Employment Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass or Dependent Pass.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article