What do I need to bring along for enrolment of Express course?

Modified on Sat, 13 Aug 2022 at 03:00 PM

You'll need to make an eAppointment with us to enrol in person with the following documents:

  • Valid Class 3C/ 3CA Qualified Driving Licence
  • Valid S Pass/ Work Permit (For Foreigners).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article