Can Work Permit and S-Pass Holders enrol for Class 4/ Class 5 course?

Modified on Tue, 12 Sep 2023 at 02:28 PM

Yes, you can enrol for the course provided your occupation reflected on Work Pass is either one the below listed:  

  • Driver

  • Lorry/ Truck Driver

  • Lorry Driver

  • Driver (Construction, Marine Shipyard, Process)

All applications must be approved by Traffic Police prior to enrolment. 

For more information, please refer HERE

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article