[TDVL/PDVL] Can I drive my own vehicle for the On-Road Assessment?

Modified on Wed, Jul 3 at 12:45 PM

For safety reasons, the Driving Centre will assign a training car for the taxi driver (TDVL) / private hire car driver (PDVL) to use on the day of the On-Road Assessment. You are NOT allowed to use your own vehicle.

Do note that if you are a Class 3 bus driver, you need to use your own bus to take the on-road assessment. If you have vocational licences to drive both types of vehicles, you have to take the on-road assessment twice, once with a car and once with a bus. You need not submit your report until you have passed your on-road assessments.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article