I'll be taking the Class 3 bus driver on-road assessment. Do I have to arrange my own bus?

Modified on Wed, Jul 3 at 12:39 PM

Yes, you must arrange their own Class 3 bus to drive for the On-Road Assessment.

Do note that if you are a taxi driver or private hire car driver, the driving centre will provide a car for the on-road assessment. If you have vocational licences to drive both types of vehicles, you have to take the on-road assessment twice, once with a car and once with a bus. You need not submit your report until you have passed your on-road assessment. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article