What do I need for the Bus Driving Vocational Licence course enrolment?

Modified on Wed, Jul 3 at 1:07 PM

You'll need the following documents:

  • The Land Transport Authority (LTA) approval email or letter in hardcopy.
  • Medical and X-ray Examination report (unless otherwise stated)
  • NRIC/ Passport (Singaporeans)
  • Work Permit/ S Pass (Foreigners)
  • A valid Qualified Driving Licence (QDL)

One-week notice via Contact Us must be given by pplicant if postponement of the course is needed. Only one postponement is allowed.

Withdrawal, refund or transfer of the course fee is not allowed. 

Registration in person at the Service Centre. Click here for operating hours. 

X-ray and Medical examination report must certified "Fit" by a registered medical practitioner and produced when collecting the Vocational Licence at LTA with LTA letter.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article