What do I need to bring along for the Bus Attendant course enrolment?

Modified on Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 9:56 AM

  • You will need the following:
  • A valid letter of approval from the Land Transport Authority (LTA)
  • Medical and X-ray Examination report (unless otherwise stated)
  • NRIC/Passport (Singaporeans)
  • Work Permit/ S Pass (Foreigners)

Withdrawal, refund or transfer of the course fee is not allowed.

One-week notice given in writing by the applicant if postponement of the course is needed. Only one postponement is allowed.

X-ray and Medical examination report must cerified "Fit" by a registered practiioner and produced when collecting the Vocational Licence at LTA with LTA letter.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article