What do I need to bring along to convert my foreign licence?

Modified on Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 10:11 AM

You must bring the following:

  • Must be 18 years old and above on the day of enrolment
  • NRIC/ Passport
  • Employment Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, Dependent Pass (For foreigners)

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article