Can I request for refund of my unused student balance?

Modified on Wed, 16 Aug 2023 at 03:02 PM

Only upon graduation and termination of courses, you may request for withdrawal the unused student balance. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article