What do I need to bring for the enrolment of DIPS?

Modified on Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 1:24 PM

The required documents are:

  • NRIC / FIN Card
  • Valid Photocard Driving Licence
  • Letter of notification from Traffic Police
  • Enrol in person at our Customer Service Centre or click here to enrol online.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article