What do I need to bring along for the Class 2B/ 2A enrolment?

Modified on Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 04:19 PM

You must have the following ready:

  • Valid Singapore NRIC/ Passport.
  • Valid Work Permit, S Pass, EP or other FIN Card  (Foreigners)
  • Class 2B Qualified Driving Licence (Class 2A enrolment only).

If you prefer to enrol via our Online Student portal, you are required to produce the original documents for verification which is subject to approval after meeting all the prerequisites.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article