What do I need to bring along for the Class 2B/ 2A/ 2 enrolment?

Modified on Tue, 18 Jul 2023 at 05:35 PM

You must have the following ready:

  • Valid Singapore NRIC/ Passport.
  • Valid Work Permit, S Pass, EP or other FIN Card  (Foreigners)
  • Class 2B Qualified Driving Licence (Class 2A enrolment only)
  • Class 2A Qualified Driving Licence (Class 2 enrolment only).

If you prefer to enrol via our Online Student portalyou are required to produce the original documents for verification which is subject to approval after meeting all the prerequisites. 

Click here for more course information.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article