Where do I apply for my Qualified Driving Licence (QDL)?

Modified on Mon, 20 Jun 2022 at 09:17 AM

You may apply for the PDL HERE or via the Police@SG mobile app with your SingPass after you have passed your Traffic Police Practical Test. Fee is payable by eNETS, Visa, Mastercard and Debit Card. For more information, please refer to Traffic Police website at Traffic Police website.


Foreigners who had passed the practical test but are not eligible to apply for Singpass (e.g. work permit holders and student pass holders), you are required to apply for QDL online via this e-Service using your FIN number, Date of Birth and card serial number for log in. 


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article